- Elegant dining room for your breakfast. The room is also available for private parties, luncheons, and dinners.
- The Maxwell Perkins Library, comfortable and cozy with a working wood stove, contains titles related to the history of the home and area as well as fun board games to enjoy with fellow guests.
- A guest lounge serves a delicious, complimentary continental breakfast. You can also find complimentary tea, coffee, and water as well as access to a fridge and microwave.
- The property itself boasts a back porch for relaxing, a lawn and gardens, tree swing, and walking paths.
- Paradise Park (link), the nature preserve adjacent to our property, has a lake and trails (easy and rugged) for strolling, running, or biking, and plenty of wildlife and birding opportunities.
A grand and historic brick home, reborn as an inn. At Snapdragon Inn, we celebrate the beauty of our surroundings, and want to make your stay as relaxing as possible.
Nine private bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom. Our rooms – five queen size, four king size – are fresh and modernly styled, outfitted for comfort and relaxation.
- custom bedding, air conditioning, wireless internet, and HD TV
- subway tiled bathrooms with radiant heat floors and L’Occitane products
- see our Rooms page for more details