A grand and historic brick home, reborn as an inn.
At Snapdragon Inn, we celebrate the beauty and bounty that Vermont and the Upper Valley have to offer, and want to make your stay as relaxing as can be.
Snapdragon Inn is about comfort, pure and simple. Whether you are visiting to work, to play, or simply to relax,
Snapdragon Inn is for you.
- Nine private bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Our rooms – five queen size, four king size – are decorated in a simple and fresh style, and are outfitted for comfort and relaxation. Room features include our custom bedding, air conditioning, wireless internet, and HD TV. Bathrooms are tile and marble with radiant heat floors, and feature L’Occitane products. For more details on individual rooms, see our Rooms page.
- Snapdragon Inn Spa, featuring a wide selection of individualized treatments in the comfort, warmth, and elegance of the Snapdragon Inn. See our Spa Menu for details on available treatments.
- Dining room, serving a delicious complimentary continental breakfast daily to Snapdragon guests. In addition to our breakfast service, the dining room is available for private parties, luncheons, and dinners.
- Our guest lounge is open 24/7 with a coffee/tea. There is also a small fridge and microwave available for guest use.
- The Maxwell Perkins Library, containing titles related to the history of the home, the works of its most famous residents, and books relating to the area. The library also contains a selection of board games, and is a comfortable place to read or work, especially in the winter with a fire in the wood stove.
- The property itself, including the back porch for relaxing, a lawn and gardens, tree swing, and paths for exploring.
- Paradise Park, the nature preserve that our property is adjacent to. The park contains a lake for fishing, walking trails (both easy and more rugged) for strolling, running, or biking, and plenty of wildlife and birding opportunities.
Snapdragon Inn is a non-smoking property.